Friday, August 5, 2016

Andy Biggs - Dog Catcher

There have been plenty of stories in the news recently detailing concerns regarding Andy's track record of vindictiveness, punitive nature, and lack of leadership.  No need for me to re-hash those stories here.

What I will do is speak from personal experience.  I have met Andy in person on two occasions; once as a Republican PC and once in his legislative office to discuss education.  On both occasions, I found Andy to appear self centered and more interested in talking than listening.  I had the impression that he had already made up his mind and wasn't really interested in others opinions.

We need people in congress that will place action for the good of our country over personal ideology.

I wouldn't vote for Andy Biggs for dog catcher!
#neverbiggs

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I had the same experience and same observations when meeting in his office for education issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete